Outsourcing a call center or receptionists benefits both small and large healthcare organizations in terms of service, quality, and security. When the staff is too busy or not available, a virtual receptionist is there to take important calls. Sometime patients have emergencies and the staff is not accessible. Having a qualified answering service helps keep the business running smoothly and all patients taken care of.
Small healthcare businesses often have tighter budgets but still need help with managing time and patients. Hiring, training and maintaining employees can be expensive and missed calls often result in problems for the organization. Peak Answering can assist a small or large healthcare agency, physician’s office, or clinic at a low monthly fee. The call center agents never miss any calls and are trained to handle medical inquiries professionally and quickly. Clients expect fast results from their healthcare agency or doctor. The trained staff serves as a live connection between patients and medical staff, as well as family members and caregivers. This is why hiring an answering service is a valuable extension of any healthcare organization.
Outsourcing isn’t just a buzz word. It makes you more efficient.
- The staff is available 24/7/365 to address patient needs. No phone calls are missed and your patients feel valued and taken care of. Each client can design a personalized call script that meets their individual business needs.
- Smaller organizations can cut expenses on overhead costs by outsourcing to an answering service company.
- Larger organizations can also cut expenses while ensuring their high volume needs are met and all calls are routed properly. Your messages are delivered via various channels of your choice: voicemail, text, fax, e-mail, pager, etc.
- Become HIPAA compliant by choosing an answering service that is designed to adhere to HIPAA procedures and regulations.
- All of the agents are based in the United States, ensuring nothing is lost in translation and provides an avenue of recourse and accountability should anything go wrong.
- Emergency medical dispatch services are also available if needed.
Other Important Aspects of HIPAA Compliancy
The 24 hour answering service provides additional features designed for healthcare organizations. For example, Peak Answering offers bilingual staff for your service at no extra charge. The Hispanic population is substantial and growing in the US, often doctors’ offices and clinics have patients that don’t speak English. Many customers can be lost when this service is not offered by a healthcare agency.
They also provide medical data entry for patient records, conduct surveys for patient satisfaction so the healthcare company can make improvements accordingly. Telemarketing with a healthcare facility provides services that can be used to confirm appointments, collecting payments, (re-)scheduling new appointments, transferring urgent calls and delivering messages. Detailed call logs are also kept and provided daily, ensuring everyone is taken care of. The staff handles complaints and problems well, or escalates accordingly.
The staff is trained to provide excellent customer service designed to retain patients and resolve problems quickly. When building a healthcare business a service an answering service is a step in the right direction. Call today for more information at 888-878-1040.