What kind of content do we accept at Geek Business?
Submit your guest post today. Any post that is useful to our potential readers is perfect content to publish. Since we are concentrating on our title (Geek Business), it should be related to business, Internet marketing, website monetization, SEO, social media, traffic generation, or ad/affiliate network reviews. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually guest posts should be no less than 500 words.
Any submitted content should definitely be unique and useful to users.
- Your post must be original — NO SPUN CONTENT
- You agree you will not publish the content anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- Author bios/bylines which are displayed on the post page can include one link (no keyword stuffing)
- Articles can include non self-serving useful and relevant links, none in the first paragraph (spammy and self serving links will cause the article to be rejected).
- Great grammar and spelling required — US / English — geared to US readers
How To Submit Your Guest Post
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can submit a request to guest post via our contact form.
I typically reply within 48 hours. I will reply to your post with instructions for submitting a guest post. If you want to become a regular guest contributor, please let me know.
There is no guarantee that your post will be approved, but feedback will be provided.
If you submit spun content or content that is a copy of someone else’s work, you will be blocked from guest posting permanently.
Latest posts by Geek Business (see all)
- 7 Key Considerations for Expense Management Automation - April 24, 2014
- What does haulage insurance mean? - April 17, 2014
- How to Find Awesome Developers - April 17, 2014